Texas Hydraulic AW Series is a range of economical anti-wear fluids, formulated with highly refined Group II base oils and a unique additive system that has been optimized for hydraulic applications. They offer effective resistance to wear, oxidation and foaming. These products have high viscosity indexes, giving outstanding performance over a broad range of operating temperatures.
Texas Hydraulic AW Series shows improved filterability and demulsibility. They provide multi-metal compatibility in the presence of water.
Texas Hydraulic AW Series meets the performance requirements of many industrial specifications and hydraulic pump manufacturers
• Outstanding wear protection
• Manufactured from high thermal and oxidation stability base oils for longer oil life span
• Reduce maintenance costs due to less oil change
• Outstanding water separation and air release properties
• Maintain excellent control of oil consumption
• Foam inhibition reduces the danger of pump failure due to cavitation
• Protects against rust and corrosion